- Berichten: 7374
- Lid geworden op: 10 aug 2008, 15:46
- Locatie: NL
Production of both models - with new, lighter frame and new, more fuel efficient engine – to continue at Atessa, Italy
Honda today confirms the production of the new SH125i and SH150i models, which will go on sale across Europe this autumn.
The new models, production of which will continue at Honda’s Atessa facility in Italy, boast several new features:
• New engine, known as eSP (enhanced Smart Power), incorporating a number of low friction technologies and Idling Stop, and offering outstanding fuel economy: 47.4km/litre for 125cc and 43.8km/litre for 150cc (WMTC mode figures).
• The first Honda scooters to feature 16-inch wheels, a flat floor and under seat storage for a full-face helmet.
• All-new design and new, lighter frame.
• Side stand offered as standard.
• ABS added as an option.
The SH family began life in 1984 with the SH50.
In its various incarnations - SH50, SH75, SH80, SH100, SH125, SH150 and SH300 - it has enjoyed great popularity ever since; in 2011, the SH125i and SH150i sold over 23,000 units between them across Europe.
Spreuk: Geloof niet alles wat je denkt